OK so seriously, there have been so many things this past week that I have been absolutely obsessed with.
First: Divergent! I mean come on, who was not obsessed with this book? And to find out that this is the guy playing Four!
I mean I loved him in Golden Boy (and the last Underworld) but it is good to see this lovely lad getting into a movie series that can either make or break his career. Check back in a day or two for all of my book reviews. and get a preview of what I plan on reading next!
Second: SOA
For those of you who do not know what that is, SONS OF ANARCHY! The season premier is next Tuesday Sept 10 on FX, and I am seriously ready to figure out what happens with everyone especially Tara. Kurt Sutter could not have made it more of a jaw dropping WTF season.
Not impressed by Charlie Hunnam's next movie project though. Charlie plays main character Jax Teller, and magically thought it would be a career booster to do 50 Shades of Grey? Have fun dealing with your SOA crew on this Charlie; I hope Kurt Sutter terrorizes you.
Third: Krewella and Avicci
My music collection is like a child who is highly caffeinated and possibly on crack. So it shouldn't surprise some people that it goes from country to heavy metal to any thing in between. Lately I have been on a bit of a dubstep obsession. I have listened to Wake Me Up by Avicci too many times to count. I adore the lyrics, and find them highly relate-able. And now Krewella! seriously these kids have some skills. Take a listen to their new track Live for the Night on their site.
Fourth: Twitter
Sadly I think I may be the last person in the world to actually get on the twitter bandwagon. But I hopped right on and am now tweeting away. Look me up @KyleaMJohnson
Peace, Love, And Puppies!
Kylea

No comments:
Post a Comment