I have headed back to a more simplistic look for my blog while I try to figure out the next steps to the master plan are. I feel as if I over complicate aspects of my life by cluttering it with objects or bling. I understand the need for that in my scrapbooks, but I think that is the only place it needs to be.
Over the next few months I get to experience the de-cluttering phase of my life to begin my journey from Arizona to Texas. I have three rooms to clean and just purge items from. However I have an unnecessary attachment to items (the first step to hoarding right?)
Let me know your favorite technique to de-clutter your life, or reorganize a room are!
I have an office/craft room, bedroom, and living room (plus an entire storage unit that I need to go through.
No comments:
Post a Comment