The time has come where I really need to buy groceries. I no longer have logical edible food in my house and trying to find something to eat the past three days has been torture. Also looking at the amount of money I spent buying lunch was astronomical! I could have boughten some really cute shoes with that money.
The funny part is, I collect random recipes! I literally have over 60 recipes saved into my evernote and the are categorized into different notebooks. So I thought "Hey Kylea, this would be an awesome thing to post on your blog and then follow up on with on how they turned out." Also it helps to keep my grocery shopping to a budget. I am one of those awful food wasters, and it is really REALLY bad.
So here are top 6 Recipes of the week that I would love to make.
Always start with dessert first! Strawberry Cheese Cake found here!
Something I eat all the time and pay so much for, Granola! Recipe found here!
Now onto the main courses!
This little quesadilla looks easy and simple for just me! It's not spicy and has my favorite ingredients, BACON and AVOCADO!
Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Avocado Quesadilla Found here!
Here is another that would be good for just me, or even for lunches!
Southwest Quinoa Stuffed Peppers found here!
Next, we have yet another recipe that includes bacon!
Cheesy Chicken Bacon Broccoli and Rice found here!
Here is something scrumptious and healthy for the summer months that looks like it would go fabulously with some sangria we have:
Easy Roasted Veggie Spring Pasta found here!
They all look so yummy and relatively easy! Plus they would work for both dinner and lunches! Saving me time and money! BAM! Two birds one stone!
Do you have a favorite recipe? Let me know, I am in need of some yummy inspiration!
XO
KMJ&Co.






No comments:
Post a Comment