Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday Favorites

It has been far too long since I have lost posted anything in this blog. So I thought I would start something new! So hear are my favorites of the week! 

Music: So MANY this week that I have been completely in love with. But I have to go with the hunky Keith Urban's new song Little Bit of Everything. It reminds me a bit of his older stuff and now I am extra excited to see him in September! For a runner  up I have to go with Scotty McCreery's See You Tonight

Movie: The Great Gatsby! I am still thinking about this movie and I saw it 2 weeks ago. Such a perfect rendition of the book. I swear there were moments when I knew that it was the perfect picture of what it would look like reading it. Everything I had imagined was on that screen. And if you listen to critics when they say it is a wast to see it in 3-D, you are a dum dum. 

Book: I am actually looking for suggestions... I have restarted The Rules of Civility a few times and cannot get past the third chapter. The sad part is that I actually enjoy reading it too. But I need something new! 

Blog: Found a new one! I absolutely adore this blog! She just seems so real and like someone I would be really good friends with. 

Thing to do: lately it has been house hunting/townhouse hunting for places in Texas. I miss my momma and although I can't do anything until February/ March of next year it doesn't hurt a girl to look. 

Back to the daily dose of reality for me! If you read my blog please be sure to follow it! Google reader is going to be extinct in July so FOLLOW ME!! 

Love Always, 
KMJ & Co

No comments:

Post a Comment