More and more it seems like I am neglecting my blogging duties, and I am not sure exactly why that is happening....
Maybe it's because I really don't want to look at a computer screen? Probably not.
How about, I am too busy snuggling with my favorite boxer and bassett hound? After they both slapped me yesterday for no apparent reason, no.
Here we go, is it because I haven't been house sitting enough? We may have a winner!
Putting the blogging debacle aside, I have been looking for changes that I could make to both my blog, Facebook twitter, and instagram. YES I do have all of them! I have also been putting a ton of thought into what I am going to school for, and where I am going to be living in the next few months. Not to mention how I am going to afford said living space. There is a lot going on with me these days! And it is all sorts of crazy.
I came into work today....
Yea totally explains how I feel about this situation... But it is Friday so it can't be all that bad right? RIGHT?!
This also is the expression I used when I saw what my blog looked like... it needs some serious help. But with 3 followers there is not a lot of motivation for me to change it up. Although my page views are outrageous! So what should I do?! I love to write down my adventures but am having a problem getting the blog just the way I want. Any of my imaginary followers know how to fancy this thing up?
Also, there are annoying people in the office today.....
BUT THHHEEENNNN!!!! I saw this and my heart of stone melted a little. So ADORABLE!
I mean come on who in there right mind would not find this little guy adorable. Any potter fan would!
But here we are... In the office working on a Friday.... looking at other blogs taking notes on what I should do with this one.... So, technically I am working hard at hardly working.
Either way it is time to start messing with the look of the blog again. Any ideas? Comment below!


No comments:
Post a Comment