Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Happy Boss's Day

How does this boss celebrate National Boss Day? Well by sleeping in for an extra 30 minutes (on PURPOSE!), waking up to the sweet sounds of a Doberman snoring in my ear (literally), and then receiving the sloppiest kiss ever from said Doberman and his German Shepard brother (it was disgustingly cute). I then celebrate the fact that I still have a full tank of living, salt water fish, feed all of the animals, and watch a box turtle move faster than  a bunny to get to his food. And I feed that kid every day!

As a gift to myself, I put on a shirt I absolutely adore, my toms(because they are my favorite shoes EVER), my Revlon Cherry Tart Lip Butter, and got a Pumpkin Spice Latte before heading into the slave factory! AH THE LIFE!

Happy Boss's Day to all of the House Sitting entrepreneurs out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment