Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Oh MY WORD!

I have realized that I really suck at blogging. Is it my fascination and slight obsession with checking my facebook every five minutes? Maybe... actually I know it is. But here we are, about four months later and I am finally posting an update.

Neeko Bandito and Wiley Coyote were happy to see me all three times. I am finally getting comfortable in  the house. This was proved by my keen ability to walk through the dark house and turn on the lights like it was natural. Then going through and talking to Wiley for an hour each day as she tattled on Neeko for spilling the water.

Next! Willy the Weiner dog and Panda the border collie. Got to love Spring Break!

Then you have Ghillie. I really must put a picture of him up on here. the Monster has struck again. This time.... he managed to get the package of english muffins off of the toaster oven... ON TOP OF THE COUNTER... while my grandparents were home.  The things this dog does for carbs. I swear he was meant for me.

So now that I have downloaded the widget on my igoogle page and I am looking for an app for my ipad. My hopes for keeping my blog at large.

One can only hope I succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment