Monday, December 27, 2010

Time to pack!

Well it’s almost time to pack up for the week.



During my long boring day here at the salt mines, I have been pondering what I actually need to take with me. So For those who are in the House sitting industry, or are just curious to see how much crap I bring with me to your house, here are my essentials.
- The basics – shampoo, soap, cosmetics, ect.


- Clothes of course


- A good (or new) book. (mostly for the nights I can’t sleep)


- Tennis shoes for houses with dogs. You never know when you are going for walks, and for big dogs like Neeko you need more than Flip Flops.


- Food for the first night. Always helps so that you get into routines quickly.


- Extra Pillow


- Laptop and a good movie.  To do homework (or to contemplate doing homework) and well just in case there’s nothing good on TV.


- Phone charger is REQUIRED. Even for one night.


So now as I get ready to leave behind my poor boxer with my Grandparents to house sit Neeko and Wylie today, I am making my list and checking it twice. Knowing me though, I will have forgotten something. Good thing I promised my boxer that I would come and see him every day. Poor guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment