So here I present Office Inspiration, brought to you by Pinterest.
Not only have I been in love with teals lately, but I do have a twin bed in my office for guests and for Ghillie. What can I say, my boxer is my life. With the mixture of blues it is not too over powering, but just calming enough.
I love how the photos are displayed in this office. I can see my office in Texas being displayed this way with all of my moms photography. Plus how there is conveniently a space for the pup. However I would have a serious OCD problem with the chords being jumbled.
Seriously! A perfect feel of old but simple. I love the feel of this area and the length of the desk. I would probably hog the entire space for myself, but it is enough for two people, and solid enough to scrap on.
I don't think that I have ever thought of pulling my desk away from the wall like this. Maybe because the space itself is tiny but its a good idea to do instead of having to stare at a blank wall. I also love the shelving unit in this one. There are countless moments that I catch myself staring at the Target and Ikea versions, listening to their cries of "take me home".
One always needs inspiration for their crafting needs!
And last but not least one for my actual cubicle. I always love having words of wisdom in my cube. This is clean but creative. And I love the filing cabinets.
What is your office space inspiration? How did you clean out unnecessary clutter?






No comments:
Post a Comment