It has come to the point where I have no idea where this blog is going. I have been to this place before, numerous times in fact.
But I think I have come to the realization that I want this to be more than just my adventures in house sitting. I mean I give people this address so that they can see what happens when I am around and the somewhat awesome photos that I take of their pets. But what happens when you want to see what I am doing outside of my second job?
I know that for me it would be comforting to give you all aspects of my life and blog my little heart out versus just having one or two little posts a month.
So what do you think? Should it be more or should I stick to pets and pets only?
Always thinking....
Kylea
No comments:
Post a Comment