Monday, September 10, 2012
Vacation, Vacation, Vacation!!!
So here I am on a 2 week break from my house sitting jobs and it is KILLING ME!!! Other than the fact that my boxer likes that I am home.... I am not sure that I enjoy being home.
In any case, I have decided to post and answer 7 questions about me that you may or may not have known!
Q: How Long have you been a pet sitter?
A: Well I have been sitting for about 3 years now. It started off as just one person but I am now up to a steady 6 homes. And a few odd and end homes throughout the time.
Q: What are you going to school for?
A: Good Question! I am actually going to school for Elementary Education. I am very excited about the path that I have chosen and am excited to be graduating in a year! Eventually I will be getting my masters in Learning/Teaching Technologies, but for mow I am focusing on getting into a classroom for now.
Q: What is your favorite movie? Favorite movie involving animals?
A: Favorite movie.... super hard question since I love movies!! My all time favorite though is Breakfast at Tiffany's. Favorite with animals..... Well I am going to have to go with Finding Nemo, although it is animated I do know every line!
Q: Are you involved with any organizations?
A: Volunteer wise, no not yet. I have been looking into a few for both animals and kids. However my schedule has been so hectic lately that it has been hard form to commit to anything.
I am a PetSit USA member though!!!
Q: Where can I book your services?
A: Go to my Rover Account !All of my dates are current and you can book an pay directly through there. This is a New thing for me and I have yet to have any one book through here so send me an email just to make sure.
Q: Do you have a Facebook account? A: Who doesn't have a facebook account?! You're silly if you don't! Here is a link to my Facebook .
Q: if you could be any super hero, who would you be?
A: Well given that most superhero's are guys this is truly an unfair question... but I would totally be Bat Girl. Cute utility belt and fun cars, who doesn't want that!
If you are on blogger like my blog! Or follow me! It would be so awesome to see more than just my mom and cousin are following me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment