Thursday, April 26, 2012

Up, Up, and Away!

Well another week of house sitting has come and gone. I got to visit two of my favorite puppies again! Starting Friday I went and stayed with Neeko Bandito and Wylie Coyote, both of which were equally as happy to see me. While I did home work all weekend they managed to get in some extra napping time.

Monday: While I was at the slave factory, these two were apparently having too much fun because I came home to completely empty water bowls. Wylie was not happy that she had to wait for it to be refilled, but she was patient. 

Neeko was too preoccupied to notice. 


Tuesday: Well this in itself was only a prediction of how my day was going to go. 

I think Neeko felt the same way. 

Oh the fun we have! Now off to another house and then back home for a month... For now that is. 



No comments:

Post a Comment