I don't think my boxer would survive if I didn't go home to visit him.
Just so we are clear, he is at my parents house living with them and our two Bassets Flash and George; not by himself. I went home to drop off my clothes and food items that I had purchased while with Neeko and Wiley, and he was so excited to see me. Poor guy, you should have seen his face when I left. Peeking out of the vertical blinds, made a girl not want to go to work.
At least I am home for a few day's before I go to visit Sammie. I see sleeping on the floor (mostly because he has kicked me off of my bed) in my near future.
Just so we are clear, he is at my parents house living with them and our two Bassets Flash and George; not by himself. I went home to drop off my clothes and food items that I had purchased while with Neeko and Wiley, and he was so excited to see me. Poor guy, you should have seen his face when I left. Peeking out of the vertical blinds, made a girl not want to go to work.
At least I am home for a few day's before I go to visit Sammie. I see sleeping on the floor (mostly because he has kicked me off of my bed) in my near future.
No comments:
Post a Comment