Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The New Kids in Town.

Next this summer we had these characters. Osaka, Dante, Klaus,and Tyson the turtle. There we also fish and me being me I had to make sure they had names. So there was Mr. Ed, Jaque, Pierre, Shaniqua, Zippy, Dart, Deb and Flo. This was the first time that I house sat for these guys and it was crazy as per expected. First time visits always require an attention to detail and a very thurough to do list from the owners.

Here is Klaus! (or Claus)
















He is just too freaking cute! And such a ham! he had to be in front of the camera no matter where I was.
Then you have Dante, who is a major sweetheart! He is a big couch potatoe but does not disagree if you try to rub his belly.


Ms. Osaka, she is deaf so I will admit I did scare her quite a bit.


TYSON THE TURTLE!!!!!

This is by far the coolest turtle that I have met. I haven't met very many but he was still pretty cool. I went to four different stores to try and find the right lettuce for him and didn't find it until after I was done.

New houses lead to brand new adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment